The bursary is equivalent to 10% of the tuition fee for up to 8 units of study within one program only with a UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution. The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken and excludes mixed English options.
- Family Bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study at a UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution.
- The first family member can be studying at a UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution at the same time as the other family members or may have studied at any UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution previously.
- The family bursary is granted to the second and subsequent family members who study at a UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution.
- Not have previously received a scholarship or bursary from a UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution, or had a scholarship or bursary from UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution withdrawn.
For the purpose of this bursary, a family member is defined as a husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter or stepchild.
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from the UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution. The value of the bursary will be recorded on the student's account each semester of study.
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken.
- UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP bursary is not applicable to English language program or any component of any English language program offered by UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institutions.
UMass Dartmouth GSP partner institutions
The bursary applies to students studying at BCUIC, Curtin College, Curtin Singapore, CRIC, Deakin College, EIBT, EIC, Eynesbury, FIC, Griffith College, HIC, ICM, ICP, ICRGU, ICWS, La Trobe Melbourne, La Trobe University Sydney Campus, LBIC, NIC, PUIC, PIBT, SAIBT, SIBT, FAU GSSP, UMass Boston Navitas GSSP, UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP, UMass Lowell Navitas GSSP, UNH GSSP, UC College, UCIC, UNIC, Western Sydney University International College, and Western Sydney University – Sydney City Campus.
A completed application must be submitted to the UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution together with supporting documents, such as birth certificate, or family card. Application form can be obtained from the UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP partner institution where the student has enrolled.
Global Student Award of Excellence
The Navitas GSSP is committed to helping you achieve your academic and professional goals. To recognize outstanding academic achievement and university engagement, the Navitas GSSP provides a limited number of merit-based scholarships each semester to continuing students who maintain their enrollments in the Global Student Program. Scholarship applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and commitment to fostering intercultural understanding through their active engagement within the university community to be eligible. For more information, talk to a Navitas GSSP advisor.
UMass Dartmouth GSP International Scholars Award
The International Scholarship is awarded by UMass Dartmouth in collaboration with UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP for its Navitas GSSP students. The number of these awards are limited per intake/ academic year. On being awarded an International Scholarship students will gain USD $3,000 towards their Navitas GSSP tuition. Through the collaboration with UMass Dartmouth, these International Scholarships are eligible for renewal for their sophomore year, for a maximum of three years onwards, equaling a maximum of $12,000 reduction in tuition fees over four years. This scholarship is renewable annually and awarded for a maximum of four years. Additional terms and conditions of this scholarship are as follows:
- On being granted this award a reduction of $3,000 will be guaranteed and deducted from 2nd and 3rd semester tuition payments during the students Undergraduate UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP enrollment.
- For continuation of the International Scholarship, students must maintain full-time status and successfully complete the UMass Dartmouth Navitas GSSP and matriculate into UMass Dartmouth with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of each academic year.
- This scholarship does not cover Consortium or Online and Continuing Education courses.